Mash Up Reloaded - how to register and video suggestions
Participation to the Mashup Reloaded is free of charge and it is accepted according to availability only for the whole duration of the event and after receipt of the link to the “What problem do you want to solve” entry video.
In order to finalize your registration on Eventbrite we ask you a short visual presentation based on the question “What problem do you want to solve”
To complete your application your video must:
BE SHARED PUBLICLY ONLINE with the hashtag #mashupreloaded
A link to the video BE ENTERED IN THE EVENTBRITE EVENT before the 21.11.2017.
The entry video must answer the following questions:
- What problem do you want to solve? (What is your challenge)
- Why are you passioned about it?
- Are you already working at it? (idea/project)
- If not, what skills can you contribute to develop it?
Some inputs to make your video.
- Keep it short, sexy and simple (no more than 45sec)
- Videos must be in English.
- Beware of sound quality.
- Videos can be made by group of participants or by single participant.
- Videos must be uploaded online and shared with #mashupreloaded (Facebook, Youtube…) the objective is to start engaging your online community. Only published videos will be accepted.
- The link to your video must be sent to organizers during the registration on Eventbrite (follow the instructions there), in any case not later than 21.11.2017 through Eventbrite.
- click "contact the organizer"
- as "contact reason" indicate "Mash Up video link"
- in the message box specify your contact references (name&surname - telephone - email) so that the video can be matched with your registration
- cut and paste the link to your video (published online) in the message box and submit it.
- You don’t need any special tool or advanced technology. You can use your smartphone, webcam, video apps, you can record yourself while introducing your idea (you may use probes, disguise yourself...) or you can make a collage of pics or written text, slides etc. in a short sequence.
Use all your creativity and start getting into a visual story telling mood from the beginning!
The organizers reserve the rights to refuse videos that will be deemed not appropriate to the event.