EUROSYN Call for Experts
A professional expert with extensive knowledge and experience on European funding schemes and innovation support systems is searched in the framework of the EUROSYN project “Improve innovation services for SMEs by enabling synergies between R&D&I European funds”, funded by the Horizon 2020 European program (grant agreement No 730806).
The professional expert will moderate the partners’ peer learning activities in order to achieve the highest quality results.
The following expertise is required:
- professional experience in peer learning activities moderation;
- at least 2 years professional experience in team building activities as a moderator;
- expertise in SMEs support programmes about R&D&I funds;
- fluently speaking English.
Experience in Twinning+ (Twinning Advanced) methodology is considered as an advantage.
Please refer to the attached Call for Experts for the details.
The deadline for submission of applications is December 30th, 2016.
NB: do not send the submission to Friuli Innovazione – please check the “section 7” of the Call for Experts.
- EUROSYN Call for Experts 670.6 kB