Start date: November 2013
Finish date: March 2016
SMART INNO is a project supported by IPA Adriatic CBC Program.
In the Ionian Adriatic region, SMEs Research and Innovation is characterized by low competitiveness and technological capacity. In order to face the effects of the current economic crisis, investment priorities should target smart strategies aimed at reinforcing the cooperation between research centers and actors of the economic development; they should also grant sustainability and capitalization of innovation results, with a particular focus on developing countries. New strategies should optimize technology transfer, support emerging sectors and lead cross-border innovation.
The project general objective is to develop a smart cross-border network aimed at monitoring and supporting research and innovation capacities of SMEs and start ups so as to reinforce their competitiveness. In addition to this, Smart Inno aims at promoting SMEs and startups sustainable development by drafting and implementing financial tools and coaching and mentoring schemes on “investment readiness”.
- Rimini Province (Lead Partner)
- Unioncamere Veneto, Italy
- Friuli Innovazione – Udine, Italy
- Science and Technology Park Tecnopolis – Bari, Italy
- Sipro – Ferrara, Italy
- Agency for Innovation of Administration and Public Local Services – Pesaro, Italy
- Directorate for development of SMEs – Podgorica, Montenegro
- Zlatibor Regional Development Agency - Serbia
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia – Belgrado, Serbia
- Regional development agency of Inner-Karst region – Pivka, Slovenia
- Regional development centre Koper – Capodistria, Slovenia
- Primorska technology park - Slovenia
- Lir Evolution, Banja Luka - Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Pola - Croatia
- Istrian Development Agency - IDA, Pola - Croatia
- Atlantis Consulting, Salonicco - Greece
- European Regional Framework Co-operation (ERFC), Corfù - Greece
- Auleda Local economic development agency, Valona - Albania